Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflections On Australia Trip

Just last month, I went to Australia with 2 of my buddies to have a gathering with another buddy who was bonking, oops, I mean studying, happily, in Australia. It was a pity that one more of our buddy was not able to make it due to some committments, but nontheless, we spent a good 7 days over, visiting places like Margaret River, Argusta, Albany and Perth. The trip was fun, but what was better was the accompany that I had with me. What are buddies for..



I became friends with them during my poly days, which is like 7 years ago. Since then, we have been planning to go on an overseas trip together, but never once was it materialised. I'm glad that after so long of planning and talking, this trip happened. Now, with the start of one, I believe more will come.



Even though we might have some differences (The bonking one was taking the photo)






But I am glad that our paths crossed...
(Who's the local?)






I thank you guys, for being my buddies.. And I hope that 30 years down the road, we will be like those uncles, sitting together drinking coffee or beer, reminiscing the good old days..

No comments: