Monday, January 31, 2011

Picture of 310111

I almost didn't keep my promise.. Luckily, I managed to chose a picture before the clock strikes 12. And here it is:

This picture was taken when I was in the control room during SYOG 2010. This is the first time I tried taking fireworks from my DSLR camera. Although the quality wasn't of professional, I still feel that my shot has its own uniqueness. The time you see on the picture is the synchronised time system used when running an event.

Looking at this picture somehow reminds me of the days when I was slogging my guts out for SYOG 2010. There have been many wonderful memories back then, like getting to know people outside my normal working circle, artise management, learning how to use complex audio and video equipment, etc etc etc..

Of course, there were 'not so good' memories as well. During that period, I lost a good buddy, a 'partner in crime' at work, and a good mentor. He passed away shortly just after we completed the Opening Ceremony. Perhaps I will blog more about him the next time.

Ok, that's all for now, before I exceed the day ~ =) Stay tuned ~

Cheers ~



No comments: