Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Picture for 010211

Damn..didn't know I would break my chain so fast..I must apologise for not being able to make the post on the 010211. Therefore, the punishment will be posting of 2 pictures..

Maybe you will be thinking, "Aiyah, like that also call punishment?" Indeed, to some people, this may not be a punishment, but for me, it sure is. Why? The reason is because I'm not a "photo" person. The amount of photos that I have, I think a 512mb flash card will be able to contain all, seriously..

Ok, to cut the chase, here is picture 1:

This is a part of the figurine set that I bought a few years ago. It is supposed to be pinned on a shirt as an accessory, but I found it to be nicer pinned to my car. It have been sitting there for the past few years, as if its watching after me and the car. Hope its really the case..

Here's picture 2:

This happened during the SYOG Appreciation dinner that was held in my camp. While we were waiting for the dinner to commence, one of my guys decided to do an illegal parking and go for a quick shower before the dinner. As soon as he left his car to go up, the remaining of us quietly shifted our cars to the respectively positions as shown in the picture. To make things worse, we even shifted 2 benches and placed it beside the driver's enterance. Once that's done, all of us left for the dinner, leaving the situation as such. Needless to say,he never did an illegal parking again.

Okay, so these are the 2 pictures for 010211. I'll try to keep to my promise again.

Cheers ~

No comments: