Sunday, February 6, 2011

Picture for 060211

I apologise for not posting for 050211. I was too busy playing mahjong with 3 new 'students' that I have just taught. We played till late at night and I guess I didn't have the energy to post after the games. I took a few pictures during the session, I guess I'll post them up soon.

Here's the picture for 050211:


This is the breakfast I made for my loved one for her birthday in 2010. Although it may just seem like a simple meal, but trust me, quite abit of effort was put in in preparing this dish. I'm happy that my loved one liked the meal. Its just something small that I can do for her =)

Here's the picture for 060211:


I was browsing through the pictures to chose one when I came across this. It brings back pretty good memories. This is a picture of the milk tea I had in Hong Kong. It was my first drink when I went over to Hong Kong for the first time in 2008. It's one of the best milk tea that I even had. I wished Singapore would adopt this drink.

Ok, that's all for now. Stay tuned..

Cheers~

No comments: