Monday, February 21, 2011

Picture for 210211

This picture was taken in 2008 during my Australia trip.

I liked the place so much that I went again in 2010. Everything there is to my liking, the weather, the slow pace of life, the natural scenery etc etc.. However, the one thing I do not like about the place is as shown above. Just look at the price. Its terrible! Although owning a vehicle over there is much cheaper then owning one in Singapore, but I guess it all balances out at the end of the day~

Luckily for us, the first time we went over, all these extra charges were covered by our local mate over there. This friend of mine has been staying there for *I think* around 5 years? We often joked about having a gathering over there until we actually made it happen in 2008. After our trip, we finally understand why this friend of ours intends to stay there permanently. Weighing all things, I think I'm starting to adopt this idea as well. But I guess that's only going to happen when I retire.

Cheers~

No comments: