Thursday, February 17, 2011

Picture for 170211

Picture for the day:

This was taken during my training for a dive trip in 2007. I remember the training was done at Outram Secondary School. They had this small pool in the school and the school has allowed dive teams to bring their students to the school for the training. It was quite interesting as it was my first attempt at diving. I was abit worried initially as I'm not a very strong swimmer, but as the training progresses, it was actually quite fun and not at all demanding. We had quite abit of fun during the training and it made us looked forward to the dive trip. I still remember it was the long weekend holidays during National Day that year that we went. It was so much fun! However, that seems to be the first and last dive trip that I ever went to. Many a times I wanted my loved one to learn the sport so we can go for some dive trips together, but everytime we will have a higher calling. I hope to be able to dive with her someday and enjoy the wonderful view that Mother Nature has given us.

Cheers~

No comments: