Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picture for 240211

Picture for today:

Due to time constraint, I will not write too much in case I overshot the time. This was taken during my Batam trip in 2009. It is something that you can never find in Singapore anymore. I'm a person who does not really like fast food, but I will have no qualms walking into this fast food restaurant anytime.

I remember the days when Singapore still has this fast food outlet around. That was when I was still pretty young. I would always look forward to the weekends when my dad would bring my brother and I to this fast food restaurant to have our meals. Back then, there was an outlet in the town centre where I was living nearby. I still remembered that I will always order the curly fries and root beer float, which are the trademark dishes for this restaurant.

Now that this restaurant is no longer found in Singapore, looks like the only way is to head to Batam if I want a meal from there. But then again, to travel all the way for a meal, I will leave it to yourself to decide. Would you?

Cheers~


No comments: