Friday, February 18, 2011

Picture for 180211

Picture for today:

This picture was taken during my first trip to Hong Kong in 2008. I remember it was taken during one of the night drinking session at a KTV pub. I was quite surprise when we entered the pub because of the services they provided. They actually have free flow services for their beer, a service which I do not think Singapore will ever have. Of course, the free flow does not apply to beers like Carlsberg, Heineken or Tiger, but rather their home country beer : Blue Girl. After some drinking and singing session, comes the picture taking session. I was waiting to go to the loo when my friend snapped this picture of me. I think the dark patch is due to her finger covering the flash, but I would say this picture actually turned out quite nice. It looks as though I'm looking at something dark side coming to me. Eerie ~

Stay tuned for my next picture update. Cheers~

No comments: