Monday, February 14, 2011

Pictures for 110211, 120211 and 130211

Ok, first of all, apologises to those fans of my page, that I have disappointed you by not posting for the last 3 days. Truth is, my internet connection sucks, trust me to be paying a hefty sum every month to get a less than 5Mbps connection. I've called them up and demanded that something to be done, let's see what they can offer to appease me...

Now, for the picture for 110211:

This was a surprise birthday cake for me in 2010. It was prepared by my loved one and her god-nephews. I didn't quite expect the cake actually, probably because I have forgotten its my birthday the next day. So I didn't quite suspect anything when she insisted on heading home first that night. Thank you my darling~ =)

Picture for 120211:


This was a picture of my dashboard, taken while I was waiting for my loved one the other day. Somehow, I like the lime green colour of my dashboard when I turn on the lights. I've never seen another car with the same colour as mine(most of them I saw are either red, blue$ or white). I'm glad my car is somewhat different from the rest, and I like it that way =)

Picture for 130211:

My loved one was right, I was going to use this picture as one of the pictures to blog. This is what I sometimes have in the office. I'm quite prepared when it comes to such things. If possible, next time I will take more pictures of my office and blog it. I have tons and tons of such things in my office. Things like fridge, hifi set, game console, tv, etc.. To me, the workplace is like my 2nd home, therefore, I would like to make it as comfortable and cosy as it can be.

So, I would want to apologise once again for the lateness of the updating. Of course, the above mentioned are all execuses, for if I really wanted to blog I would have went all out to do so, like going to a LAN shop or something. So, please accept my apologies and stay tuned for the next update.

Cheers~

No comments: