Sunday, February 27, 2011

Picture for 270211

Picture of the day:

This was taken in 2008 during my brother's ROM on the Singapore Flyer. The Singapore Flyer had just opened its doors and my brother was one of the lucky ones to be able to book a capsule for his ROM. The view on top was indeed spectacular. Although it could be better without the construction works. I think it would look alot better now since Marina Bay Sands have been completed.

Anyway, the 2 pink pens that I was holding was the pens that my brother used to seal his fate. If you look closely you will see that each pen end was a pig. It is used to signify both my brother and my sister-in-law. I can understand why the pig was used to signify my brother (his size) but my sister-in-law? I wonder.

Very seldom you will be able to see me in a shirt, with my hair nicely waxed, since I'm not the type who is really concerned about how I looked. But since it was my brother's big day, I was dressed to the nines and even had my hair waxed for him. Luckily, there was no need for me to put on make up for the occasion.

Although the idea of having the solemnisation in a capsule onboard the flyer was a pretty cool idea, it was actually quite boring. Imagine you only have a 5 x 5 metre area to walk around, and going 2 rounds takes about 1hr 30 mins. Of course, the number of people you can bring up is also limited to 25 pax. Minus away the family members, you can only bring up around 5 friends?

All in all, although the cramp space, we did managed to have a good time and enjoyed some good finger food that was for the session. We did took quite abit of pictures too. But end of the day, the whole session was about my brother. I wish them all the best and stay happily ever after.

Cheers~

No comments: