Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture for 190211

Here is the picture for the day:

This was a picture of what I had during my R&R (Rest & Relaxation) session in Kao Shiong, Taiwan. We were there on a overseas training exercise in 2008. I remembered quite clearly as I was given the opportunity to become the 2IC of a particular company to assist the OC in the exercise. I felt quite honoured as I was selected based on my experience and skills instead of who's available to go. Overall, the exercise was quite interesting and I really learned alot during the trip. I shan't bored with you with the details of the exercise, I shall give you more about the R&R session we had. I made quite a few friends during the trip. As this was not the first time they went for the overseas training, there was actually alot of things they had planned for the R&R session. We met up with a female friend of theirs during the session and she brought us around. Interesting, I found out that this Taiwan lady friend of theirs was previously living in Singapore with her then boyfriend, and they lived in the same area as I was. She brought us to a few different places for good food, which the above is one of them, and she also brought us to her workplace, which is one of the railway station. It was definitely an eye-opener for me. I look forward to going to Taiwan again, this time to the famous Taipei =)

Cheers~

No comments: