Monday, February 28, 2011

Picture for 280211

Picture for the day:

This was taken in 2003 during our poly graduation. It was the day of our graduation and we went to Suntec city to have a good meal in the evening. I think it was also the first time that we had an outing as a class. Back then, there wasn't many choices to go as the amount of shopping malls weren't that many. We went to pizza hut and had our fill and the restaurant was also filled with our laughter and joy.

Each have gone their own way after graduation. I haven been in contact with most of them since then. But then, it was also this group that I found my best friends. Maybe its because my best friends have chosen the same career paths as myself. Every once in a while we still meet up for dinner or chill out sessions. Although it has been lesser recently since one of them has married and the other proposed.

Nevertheless, I would say that at different points of your life, there will be different sets of memories created. Although my poly days were not the most beautiful memories, it stills remains as part of my life as it was also the most important period of my life where I became more independent and sociable. Perhaps I will let you more into my life before poly days in the further posts.

Cheers~

No comments: