Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures for 220211

Ok, I know, I exceeded the time again. So I will have to post 2 pictures again. Not that I'm finding excuses, but I've been pretty busy for the past 2 weeks with tons of work in the office. Not only did I have tons of emails to clear, I also got quite a tan that left me a shade darker with the out of office training. Here's the pictures for the day. Both of them were taken during my trip to Western Australia in 2008.

If I remembered correctly, this was taken at the Albany WindFarm. It is the most beautiful wind farm in the whole of WA (or so I was told by my local mate over there). Indeed, the view was breathtaking and the breeze was really cooling. We even saw wild kangeroos hopping around the windfarm while we were enjoying the scenery. Its kinda pity that I didn't get to bring my loved one back there again when I went over WA in 2010, due to the distance.

2nd picture for the day:

This was the picture of the 'famous' fish & chips that we had while on the way to Augusta, WA. I remembered we were on our way to visit the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where we stopped by this small town just before the lighthouse. We were thinking of what to eat when we saw this small empty eatery by the side of the road. Not being able to decide what to eat, we just headed into the eatery. We ordered 3 sets of fish & chips. Look at the servings they give. I cannot really remember how much it costed, but I think it was quite cheap.

Notice the table does not have any saucer or any bottles of sauces around. Over at WA, we only needed salt and vinegar for our fish & chips, and that is enough to make it taste over the moon. Not something that can be done for the fish & chips of Singapore! Also, partly is because the sauces over there cost money! Lolx..

When I went over to WA in 2010, I passed by the same eatery en route to Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse again, and there it was, still at the same old place 2 years ago. Unfortunately, my loved one and I was not able to taste the same food I had as the eatery was closed on that day. But it did brought back wonderful memories for me. I hope to go there again, so that I can let my loved one experience the wonderful food there too.

I'm going end here. I guess this is one of the posts that is pretty long. I've been complained that I have not been writing long enough posts for reading.(Hey, people ACTUALLY read my blog!!!) Therefore, I'll TRY to write longer posts in the future. p.s: I'm not really good with words, so please pardon me =)

Cheers~

No comments: