Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures for 010311

Once again, I have missed the time. Although it may sound like an execuse, I think I should still explain. This week is going to be a very busy week for me. We doing some collective planning for some upcoming event and everyone is giving their all so as to make sure the event to be a resounding success. Since everyone is giving their best, its natural to be working late. Not that we are inefficient, but there is really too much to plan.
Enough said, first picture for 010311:

This is the view of the Batam resort I went in 2009. I took this from my unit at the highest level during the second night. I happened to went out to the balcony to get some fresh air when I saw this view. I quickly took my camera and snapped a few pictures of it. Personally, I find this view very beautiful and it relaxes my mind. This was also the reason why I chose to go Batam for the holiday, so as to relax and rejuvenate myself.

Overall, the trip was relaxing and fun. I had a good time with my loved one during this short vacation of ours. Pure relaxation. I would recommend this to all those reading my blog. If you are interested you can drop me an email. My friend operates a travel agency and this trip was recommend by her. I could hook you up if you want to.
Here is the second picture:


This was taken during my 2009 trip to Kuala Lumpar. Although things did not went well with this trip, it did leave some good memories for me. The donuts that I had was the world famous 'Krispy Kreme'. I must say that it was the best donuts that I have ever eaten in my life. And it is the kind of donuts that I'll be willing to queue up for it. I'm sure many people will do the same. Unfortunately, this brand of donuts is not available in Singapore. I only know Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne and Hong Kong has it. Hopefully there will be one branch in Singapore soon.

Cheers~

No comments: