Friday, March 4, 2011

Pictures for 020311, 030311 and 040311

Once again, I have to apologise for the non posting for the past 3 days. I was sick 3 days ago, worked till 2am yesterday and came home late today. It has been a hectic week, being involved in some hardcore planning for some upcoming event. But the result is rewarding. I learnt alot during the process and I look forward to applying what I have learnt in my future planning process. Ok, here are the pictures:

Picture for 020311:

This is a vibration workout machine that my dad bought few years back. He was pretty interested in it and said it would make him workout more at home. Although it has been pretty much used when it was bought, it became an 'ornament' shortly due to the increasing workload of my dad. Most of the time he came home pretty tired, therefore, not really using it to workout anymore. Once in a while I will still step on this machine to make sure it is still working, if not, it will really become just an ornament.

Picture for 020311:

This was taken during the 2008 Big Walk organised by The New Paper. Come to think of it, my loved one and I was, in a way, 'sabotaged' to go for this walk. It was originally supposed to be a company event for my loved one, but unexpectedly, no one turned up. Probably it was because it was too early for them (they were of a certain age you see ;p). Nevertheless, it was indeed a fruitful experience for me and my loved one, although the route wasn't very fun. Thinking back, this was also the first sporting event that we have participated together. Indeed, it was a good one.

Picture for 030311:

This was taken during the christmas gathering at my loved one's place in 2009. This is one of my favourite game to play because I'm pretty good at it. Usually when we play, my loved one's god niece and I will team up to make the person after us have a difficult time. I must admit that she's pretty skilled and could possibly be as good as me when it comes to this game. Kids nowadays are getting smarter and better. I think I have to brush myself up lest they overtake me soon, hahaha.

Ok, an additional picture because I exceeded the time while blogging this post.

This was taken during my reunion dinner in 2009. There were papers of lucky numbers hidden inside the fortune cookie given by the 'God of Fortune' during the dinner. We had our dinner at Swissotel Merchant Court at Clark Quay area. The food was good, especially the durian pudding. We had a great meal and a great time. The only 'not so good' thing was that the numbers didn't came out during the weekend. Haha..

Thats all for today. Stay tuned for more updates.

Cheers~

No comments: