Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picture of 080311

Picture for today:

This was taken during my family trip to Korea in 2008. It was taken when we went to the ski resort towards the end of the trip. It was my first time learning how to ski. It was really fun and we had an enjoyable time. I was quite proud of myself, that I actually become quite good after awhile. It has always been the case, since I pick things up rather quickly, more so when it comes to sports. The only bad thing about this ski activity was that we had to manually move up to the top of the slope then we can slide all the way down. The journey down was about 30 seconds while the journey up takes about 2 minutes. What a tradeoff.

Recently, I have been toying of the idea of adding more things to my blog. It has been awhile since I started the concept of 'A Picture A Day'. I'm actually quite surprised that I kept up to my word. Although I have been blogging everyday, there has still been complains that my post is either not long enough or not interesting enough. So, in order to increase the viewership of my blog, I have decided to come up with something new.

This was inspired by Class 95's 5pm show, CarTunes by Jean Danker. In her show, she has this '3 Things that made me smile' segment where they will talk about the things that made her day. I found this very interesting, therefore, I will try to incorporate this concept to my blog as well. For a start, below are the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. I woke up today and saw that it was drizzling. I smiled. I have always liked the rain, and seeing it first thing in the morning really made my day.

2. The 2nd thing that made me smile today was when I was having lunch with some new working partners. There is this event that is going to happen in end july which we are co-ordinating. They made my day when they said I looked young. Hahaha..

3. I had the time to have dinner with my loved one. It has been a tiring day at work for me, running to many places. But the moment I saw my loved one at her workplace, I felt less tired already. She further made my day when she greeted me with her smile, although she didn't like to very much due to her braces. That definitely made me smile! =)

Ok, before the clock strikes 12 midnight again, I shall end here. I hope this new initiative to my blog will continue to entertain my readers. Stay tuned to for my future posts~

Cheers~

No comments: