Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picture for 240311

It seems like I'm blogging over 0000 hrs more often recently and I think I know the reason why. I think I should try to improve the situation else I'm going to run out of pictures pretty soon. Here's picture 1:

This is a picture of the vegetarian meal that I had with my loved one during our trip to Hong Kong in 2008. We went over to Lantau Island on a pretty long cable car ride which took us about 45 minutes where there is this buddhist temple on this 'mountain' at the western part of Hong Kong. The sight on the mountain was breathtaking and we did a tour around the temple and the buddhist relic. We ended the tour with this meal in the temple. Although the food looks simple, it actually taste quite wonderful, and I guess this is the best vegetarian meal I have taken.

Here's picture number 2:

Similarly, this picture was taken on the same trip. We were visiting the wax museum on The Peak. It was pretty interesting at that place because that is one of the place where you can get up close to the celebrities without being pushed and shoved by the fanatic fans of theirs. As the wax figures are of 1:1 scale, you can see for yourself how tall or petite some of the celebrities actually are. Of course we had a great time at the museum, with us acting with the figures and posing like what I did in the picture. Does it look like the President of the United States giving a speech? Haha.

Now for the smile segment:

1. The first thing that made me smile today was that I finally had the chance to eat my honey stars that I bought a few days ago. I bought it and 2 bottles of milk to make it my breakfast. After I bought it, unfortunately I became busy all of a sudden for a few days, thus unable to take it as my breakfast. Today, I was able to sit down at my table and enjoy 2 bowls of honey stars for breakfast.

2. The second thing that made me smile today was my loved one. She had sent out her resume yesterday and she received a call from a company today, making an interview arrangement with her. She was so excited that she called me immediately and told me about it. She sounded so excited and went on and on about her encounter. Although I was busy at the moment, I put down my stuffs and listened to her. Her tone and excitement kinda made my day.

3. I was driving to school after work and was listening to Class 95 Car Tunes where they were talking about this Japanese hero whom they called the scuba man. This scuba man basically rescued his wife and mother during the tsunami by changing into his scuba suit and swimming to their houses and rescuing them. Take note, he swam during the tsunami! Its pretty interesting to hear this story on radio, as they described how he swam through floating cars and power cables etc.. His act shows that heroes do exists in our world. That brought a smile to my face.

That will be all for today.

Cheers~

No comments: