Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures for 120311

To continue to story:

This was taken on the day when I was commissioned as an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces. I cannot remember the exact date off hand, but that ceremony was somewhere in the month of July. It was after a grilling 9 months of hard training that I emerged stronger as a person, as well as a leader. My parents were watching me during the parade and they were the ones to put on my rank for me. I know they are very proud of me and what I have achieved through the years. They have always been there to support me. Thank you my parents!

Here's the second picture for missing the timeline:

For those who can identify it, this is a plate of buffalo wings from Sunset Grill. Some of you might wonder, what's so special about the wings over there? Well, the wings there are known for their spicyness. There is a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most spicy. And if you think 10 is not enough for you, there is a madness scale of 30. For those people who try and finish the plate of level 30 buffalo wings, your name will go on the 'Hall of Fame' board in the restaurant. Pretty interesting! I myself can take spicyness pretty well, but it was only after my visit to Sunset Grill did I know I wasn't so good at all. The wings in the picture is only level 4, and I had to glup down 1 cup of ice water for each wing. Imagine that!

Ok, now for the new segment. Here's 3 things that made me smile today:

1. I went to my mum's store for breakfast today after dropping my loved one at work. After the meal, I went to the multi-storey carpark to get my car. Seeing the cars beside mine being issued with a summon ticket and not my car definitely put a smile on my face.

2. I had just recovered from my illness and still wasn't feeling too good today so I took a nap when I came home. It was a good rest and I woke up feeling much better. That of course put a smile on my face too.

3. The third thing that made me smile was that I finished my maths assignment. It was a tough assignment and I had some difficulty in finishing it. Luckily, I had some 'guidance' from a friend and I managed to finished it today so that I can go and enjoy myself with my loved one tomorrow.

Thats all for today. More to come~

Cheers~

No comments: