Friday, March 18, 2011

Picture for 180311

Apologises that I was supposed to post this picture yesterday but I didn't. So here it is:

A picture of me wind-sailing. As mentioned previously, this was one of the activities that the resort provided its guests. It was pretty fun as it was the first time I tried this. It was very easy to control the speed and steering of the 'vehicle' itself. All you need to do is to tighten the string to go faster and loosen it to slow down. It works on the sea breeze to get it going. If you break frequently, this thing will actually be quite slow, but if you maintain the high speed, after awhile the cart will actually go faster and faster. Its pretty exciting when you try to do a high speed turn on this thing. You have to try it yourself to experience it.

As for the next segment:

1. The first thing that made me smile today was the sight of my three bosses sitting at the canteen when I reached my workplace. This meant that everyone is in the 'ending' mood, thus meaning that we will not be working too hard today, and that my guys will be able to pack up and head back early. Indeed, that was the case, and after one week of hectic training, I was finally able to release my boys on time for them to enjoy their weekend.

2. The second thing that made me smile today was that I was helping my boys packing up the place before they head back to camp. It has been quite awhile since I last got my hands dirty to do all the manual work. My boys were pretty appreciative of me helping them and we shared quite abit of stories before the store vehicle was here to bring everything back. It was quite a good bonding session with them and I hope to have more of these sessions before we part ways in June 2011.

3. The third thing that made me smile was a kiss from my loved one. She was feeding me some egg mayo bread while I was blogging. After my bite, she kissed me on the lips, despite me having some bread crumbs and mayo on my lips. That certainly brought a smile to my face.

Thats all for today, time for me to finish up the bowl of noodles~

Cheers~

No comments: