Thursday, March 10, 2011

Picture for 100311

Picture for the day:

Feeling hungry? Well, I am. I cannot remember when this picture was taken. I found it while going through some pictures that were taken by my loved one's handphone. Looks yummy right? Well, these drumlets from Pizza Hut has always been on my favourite list. It always taste good! I think Pizza Hut could have drugged them using some special kind of flavouring so that customers always come back for it. Unfortunately, I'm one of them. Speaking of which, I have not bought their drumlets for quite awhile. Perhaps I'll get some over the weekend!

Now for the 3 things that made me smile segment:

1. I was at Pan Pacific Hotel this morning at 0830 hours for a meeting on some equipment issues with our USA counterparts. I was damn hungry because I skipped breakfast to avoid being late for the meeting. I was wondering how long I was going to suffer when I saw the hotel staff bring in the morning snacks. That made me smile!

2. The IT show opened today. All of us wanted to go so as to see if we can grab anything good on the first day. My boss seemed to sensed this(I think he wanted to go as well) and he enforced that the meeting for the day ended at 1600 hours. He ended the day's meeting with 'Let's enjoy at the IT Show!' That sure brought a smile to me.

3. The third thing that made me smile today when I picked up my loved one on the way home. As usual, being herself and acting silly to entertain me really make me laugh my heart out. And that definitely brought a smile to my face. In fact, it brings many many smiles to my face =) Thank you my dear! Love you!

Thats all for today. Keep returning~

Cheers~

No comments: