Saturday, March 26, 2011

Picture for 260311

I was originally going to post what I have ate for dinner up today when I realised that I didn't bring the transfer cable for my camera today. So, I have decided to chose another food picture and here it is:

I took this picture while we were having lunch in Hong Kong during our trip in 2008. We passed by this Thai restaurant nearby our hotel and we went in to have our lunch. The food surprised us and it tasted wonderful! Although my loved one wasn't feeling too good that day, she still managed to finished it. This goes to show that how tasty it was. Back in Singapore, I have been to quite a few Thai restaurants but none of them have this dish. I only managed to find 1 store that sells it and it is located in Maxwell Market. Maybe someone can help me by telling me if you know of any stores that sells this delicious dish? Thank you in advance =)

For the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. My parents went on a holiday trip with my brother today to Ho Chin Min City. Being on duty, I wasn't able to send them off. However, my brother posted a picture of my dad smiling at the airport and tagged me. Seeing that they are going to enjoy themselves put a smile on my face.

2. The second thing that made me smile is a cat. There was this cat hanging around my workplace for quite awhile already. This morning when I was having my breakfast, I saw it walking up and down the corridor. I then took some milk from my fridge and poured some into a plate and put it on the corridor for the cat to drink. After I came out from the toilet, I saw the cat lapping the milk happily. What a sight =)

3. The third thing that made me smile today was my loved one. She had asked me to get breakfast for her tomorrow morning. I can't wait for my duty to finish to have breakfast with her. Wait awhile more for me ok my dear? Love you!

Thats about all, time to go disturb the rest of the duty personnels.

Cheers~


No comments: