Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picture for 070311

Its been a tiring day for me, but I insisted that I blog before going to bed. Thus, you will find this post rather short as the ZzZz monster is gaining the upper hand on me. Picture for the day:

This was taken during my first overseas trip with my loved on to Genting. It was the day after her last paper in her university days that we embarked on this trip. First, to reward her after her hard work. Second, to mark the 'officialness' of our togetherness. Before the journey, we were both pretty worried because she had motion sickness and the bus trip is going to take around 7 hours. We went on to buy motion sickness preventive measures like pills and acupuncture accessory. Luckily, she felt ok throughout the journey, probably due to her happiness for completing her exams.

We were snapping lots of pictures during our short 3D2N stay over there. There was one particular picture I liked alot, but it was taken by the camera installed for one of the rides. Next time I will scan and upload it, IF she permits..hehe..Anyway, this picture was taken by her of me during our ride in the merry-go-round. I remember we took this ride to relax ourself after one of the scary rides. Also, it looks kinda romantic to be sitting together on a merry-go-round, as always depicted in movies and tv shows.

Here's the next picture because I blogged after 12 midnight:

Look carefully on my hand. Can you guess which animal's young is that? It is the young of an eagle! As much as my love for dogs, I have always liked eagles as well. They are the king of birds, and I liked the way they spread their wings and soar in the sky. Its a magnificent sight! They roamed the skies freely, domineering over all those on the ground. What a wonderful bird!

If possible, I would like to keep one as a pet as well. Imagine the awe that you have if you have an eagle as a pet. One loud whistle and your big bird flies down from the sky and sits on your shoulder. Cool! But then again, the eagle is considered an exotic pet in Singapore, and there is no way that you can own one. Well, it doesn't hurt to think about it, right?

Well, thats all for today. I'm gradually losing to the ZzZz monster. Till next time.

Cheers~

No comments: