Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Picture for 230311

I know its going to be over 0000 hrs by the time I finished blogging, so I uploaded 2 pictures upfront so I will not waste time to search for another one when the time runs out. Here's picture1:

Can you guess what this animal is? At first when I first saw it, I couldn't believe my eyes. It is actually such a small animal! We are looking at the Tasmania Devil. I guess we have all been misled by the cartoon version of the Taz Devil that we have all seen since young. As you can see from the picture, the actual animal is so much different from the cartoon. I had the opportunity to see this animal during my visit to Caversham Wildlife Park in Perth, Western Australia. Caversham is an open wildlife park where visitors get to see, touch and feel these animals up close, so different from the Singapore Zoo.

Here's picture 2:

Same, this picture was taken at the Caversham Wildlife Park. They have this open area where the kangeroos are able to roam freely and visitors are able to enter and have close contacts with the kangeroos. From the picture, the kangeroo is probably too shy to face the camera when this shot was taken. However, when it comes to feeding the kangeroos, the kangeroos suddenly will become very friendly and will keep hopping around you as long as you hold on to food. Talk about shyness!

Although today wasn't a very good day for me, but there were still available issues that made me smile:

1. I had gotten to camp slightly earlier today and was able to join my boys for a game of basketball. It has been awhile since I last played some sports with my boys as I had been busy for the past few weeks. That put a smile on my face.

2. I had a new lock installed. My dad and I bought this new electronic lock 2 weeks back while at the IT Show. Today, they came and did the installation and taught us how to use it. I could see from my dad's expression that he was so excited about the new 'toy', and I'm glad that hes happy. That brought a smile to my face as well.

3. The third thing that made me smile is my loved one. She actually volunteered to accompany me to Funan IT Mall to do some shopping. She isn't the type who likes to go shopping at the IT department, so it kinda surprised me when she offered to accompany me to go. Although we made a wasted trip, overall I'm still grateful that my loved one accompanied me despite her dislikes. Thank you my dear again!

That's all for today's post. My eyes closed a couple of times while blogging today. This shows that I need more sleep, so I'm heading to Lala Land.

Cheers~



No comments: