Monday, March 14, 2011

Pictures for 130311

Apologies again for the late posting. Been busy with assignment and just submitted it online. Here are the pictures for today:

This was taken at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse in Augusta, Australia. It is the southern most point Australia, and it is also the place where you can see the 2 oceans, the Southern Ocean and the Indian Ocean, meet each other. We were introduced to this place by our local mate when we went on our roadtrip. I cannot think of how to describe the scenary in words, you have to see it for yourself. But one thing is for sure, I will not hesitate to visit this place again and again. Also, over at there, the wind is so strong that you can so funny stunts like what we were doing above. It was really fun!

Second picture:

This second picture was taken at The Gap. If I remember correctly, it is located at Albany, Australia. Basically, it is a place where the rocks formed a gap and the ocean waters will rush in and raise up to 25 metres tall! There was also a bridge formed by the rocks. As to how it was formed, no one knows. This picture was taken swiftly by my buddy as the rain was approaching. See carefully in the rear. This good shot was taken at the expense of exposing his newly bought DSLR to the rain. Thanks bro!

Now to the 3 things that made me smile segment again:

1. I was at the IT Show today. Being there surely brings a smile to my face as I was known to be a tech geek previously. I have always loved gadgets, but due to certain committments, I guess I will have to let go of my cravings for the time being.

2. I brought my loved one and her god nephew and niece to my void deck for some roller blading. Her god nephew wanted to try blading, so I taught him. He learned fast. Seeing that, I guessed my loved one couldn't take it and wanted to try again. I had previously tried to teach her but she didn't complete the learning. I'm glad she is willing to take it up again, as this means I can look forward to going blading with her in the near future. That brought a smile to me face.

3. The third thing that made me smile today was again my loved one. I had originally didn't wanted to blog today because I was pretty tired. But then she encouraged me to blog (partly is because she wanted to read what I was going to write, and of course she didn't wanted me to give up so easily). This made me smile because I know, no matter how bad my writing was, at the end of the day, there will always be this loyal reader, who is none other than my lovely darling. Muacks.

That's all for today.

Cheers~

No comments: