Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pictures for 170311

Picture for today:

This is a picture of our christmas log cake for 2010, an ice cream cake from Swensons. It was served at the end of the day after a fun filled day at my loved one's place. We had steamboat, as usual, and we had lotsa fun playing with Jenga, Monopoly Deal and of course, my latest gadget for the year, my Xbox Kinect. The kids were having so much fun with the motion tracking games and they played for almost the whole evening.

Well, I was originally able to finish my post before the clock strikes 12, but due to some unforseen circumstances, I was delayed in writing up my posts. So, now that its past 0000 hrs, here is my second picture:

These are the gifts the kids received on the day, courtesy of my loved one's 'pet'. She took the effort to had these custom made gifts for the kids and us. It is pretty unique and the kids liked it very much. It was also the first time I received a gift for christmas beside from my loved one. The feeling of receiving something for christmas is indeed good. Thank you!

Ok, the things that made me smile for today:

1. I was discussing about some work today with my subordinates over breakfast this morning. Somewhere during the discussion, we talked about the money management and we all brought up how our money was used. Upon hearing how my surbordinates spent their money, I realised that I'm glad to have my loved one managed my finances for me so that we will have a better future.

2. The second thing that made me smile today was that I had some time to study for my quiz today, despite the hectic week that we were going through. Luckily for me, things are more or less settled and network have stablised. Also, the exercise play have moved on to other people being the focus, in a way, leaving us nothing much to do, resulting in a less tense working environment.

3. The third thing that made me smile was my loved one. I was teaching her how to drive and she picked up from me pretty fast. She can now do movement forwards and backwards. A huge improvement from the last time she left off. I look forward to the day she will be able to take the wheel and then I can take a break in the passenger seat. =)

I think I closed my eyes a couple of time posting this. Waking up early and doing late nights is finally taking a toil on myelf. I will rest more.

Cheers~

No comments: