Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture for 110311

Here's the picture for today:

I cannot remember the exact date of this picture. I only can remember it was somewhere in 2002(I think). This was the day where I became a man from a boy. They always say that you are not a man if you have not gone through National Service. Just in case some of you might not know, going through National Service (Army) in Singapore is compulsory. Singapore is a conscript army, and I think it is good that it is this way.

Look at my dad's face. I think he's proud of me. Although I see him smile almost everyday, I still think that some of the photos that he had taken with me have his best smile. The kind of smile that shows you are proud of something. I have been a naughty boy since young, making him flared up on some occasions. I guess this signifies that I have grown up and he does not have to worry so much about me, and he is pretty happy about it ;p

As for the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. I went to camp early in the morning today for a short discussion to update the progress of my guys preparing for the upcoming exercise next week. When all have updated their status, I realised that my side was actually the first, despite so many 'accidents' along the way. The exercise is next week and today is Friday, of course I smiled.

2. I have a quiz today. Through the week I was busy with work, running from Pan Pacific Hotel to my camp and other camps for co-ordinating and stuffs and that resulted in me not studying for the quiz. I was pretty nervous when I sat in for the quiz. During the paper seriously, I didn't know what I was writing. Luckily, after the quiz, I did a check against my notes and actually realised that at least half of my answers were correct. That again, made me smile.

3. The third thing that made me smile today was of course my loved one. I was feeling under the weather today with a fever, cough and a headache. She gave me a head and neck massage and I immediately felt much better. I was thinking of not blogging today actually, since I do not feel too good, but the massage was so good that I'm able to blog now. Thanks my dear! =)

Stay on for the next post~

Cheers~

No comments: