Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Picture for 160311

I'm blogging early today again. It has been a hectic week and I think today is the only day which I managed to came home slightly earlier. So I decided to blog first in case I couldn't make it back in time later tonight after fetching my loved one from work. Here's today's picture:

This was a picture of the TV screen of the resort I went to earlier this year at Sepang Gold Coast, Malaysia. They have customised interactive menus for their TVs in the resorts. I liked the way they do this as this makes the guests feel more at home. The trip was a relaxing trip, and we did managed to meet our objective for this trip, that is to rest more and rejuvenate. Athough there might not be alot of activities to do over there, but they do have some special activities like wind-sailing, stand-up canoe, aqua aerobics and many more. I'll post a picture of me wind-sailing in my next post.

As for the 3 things segment:

1. There was a heavy downpour during our exercise this afternoon. For the past few days, the tension was heavy due to the intensity of work to be done for this exercise. However, because of the downpour, our shelter leaked at multiple places and everyone was rushing around trying to solve the leaking issue. It was a comical scene and everyone was laughing and joking around, probably to release some stress. It was a good break, and that surely put a smile on my face.

2. Also, because of the leaking issue, the exercise had to come to a halt. With no other choice, my boss decided that everyone had worked hard for the past 2 days. Thus, he made the decision to end work early today so that everyone of us can head home earlier to spend some quality time with our loved ones. That again, put a smile on my face.

3. Lastly, although it have not happened yet, I know for sure that I will be smiling when I pick up my loved one from her workplace later. My loved one never failed to make me smile, anytime, anywhere. Just seeing her will brighten up my day! Thank you my dear again!

Gotta go bath and head out soon, before I'm late~

Cheers~

No comments: