Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pictures for 250311

Was late again today because I went out supper with my loved one. Here's picture number 1:

Oh my gosh, I didn't knew I was so 'wealthy' back then. This was taken during my first Hong Kong trip in 2008. My friend snapped this picture of me when we were shopping for stuffs on the last day of the trip. The reason why I chose this picture is because I just went to take my BMI this morning and I passed. So I was trying to see if there were any pictures of me in the past that I might possibly fail, and I found this. I don't think I failed back then either, because I don't have any recollection of me failing before, hahaha..

Here's picture number 2:

Another picture of me walking on the streets of Hong Kong. Ok, I'll share abit more about this trip with you guys. It was supposed to be an overseas trip of 3 guys and 3 girls. I got to know this bunch of friends through an online website and 1 of the girls that went with me was actually my primary school classmate. We were chatting online one day and they suggested that we go on a trip together. Many things happened and eventually, it became a 1 guy 3 girls overseas trip. Nothing to be proud or happy about, because nothing happened, just in case you guys start thinking otherwise. I'll probably share more the next time I talk about this trip.

Now, the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. The first thing that made me smile today was when I stepped into the office. Today is friday, and the whole company is clearing their off. Finally, there is a day where no one will disturb me and I can peacefully do my work. I finished quite a bit of work today, and submitted all my claims into the system for processing. Being able to achieve quite a bit of work today put a smile on my face.

2. The second thing that made me smile was my dad. He had originally wanted to take public transport to collect his air ticket for his upcoming trip and he had called me to go and have dinner on my own. I told him that I will have dinner with him and drive him to collect his ticket. I could see the smile on his face when I reached home and he was there waiting for me. Being able to make my dad's day surely put a smile on my face.

3. The third thing that made me smile was of course my loved one. Unlike usual days, she actually agreed to going with me to Bedok 85 market to eat the Bak Chor Mee over there. I have suggested to her quite a few times but she has always turned me down because she does not like dining outside. So when she said she would accompany me, that definitely put a smile on my face. Thank you my dear!

Thats all, time to hand over my lappy to my loved one.

Cheers~



No comments: