Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picture for 090311

Picture for the day:

This was taken when I was holidaying in Korea. We were at this kimchi school to learn how to make kimchis during the last few days of the trip. Its pretty interesting to self make the food that we had almost everyday when in Korea. Although its pretty messy(you can look at the color of the plastic bag that I'm holding), I'm proud to present Rai's Kimchi. The school also provides traditional Korea costumes for people to dress up to take pictures. I think I'll post them next time. They also sell kimchi in the school, which we bought 3 boxes and had them brought back to Singapore.

I guess some of you might be interested to know what happened to the small little pack of Rai's kimchi. Well, I didn't eat it, neither did I throw it away. Actually, I forgot what happened to it. Hahaha..

Ok, now for the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. My dad woke me up this morning. The moment I opened my eyes I saw him grinning from ear to ear. I knew why. He had finally gotten his long awaited new handphone after some time. He was waiting for me to help him configure his new phone. Its always good to see your dad so happy. That brought me the first smile for the day.

2. I had quite a bad day at work. But after work I went for a run with my loved one and her god niece and god nephew. Her god nephew does not have much self confidence and always thinks that he cannot do better. I managed to pushed him to acheive beyond himself during the run today. Seeing him feeling so happy, it brought a smile to me.

3. The third thing that made me smile today was an sms about 30 minutes ago. After many days of testing of some upcoming equipment, it hasn't been very successful. However, just, an sms from my colleague came, telling me that they have finally got the thing working. I felt so relieved because things can be back on track again. Kudos to those that worked hard to make it happen! Thanks.

That's all for now. Stay tuned...

Cheers~

No comments: