Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pictures for 220311

I wasn't able to blog before the dawn of the new day, so here are the two pictures. Here's picture number one:

Another simple dish that I whipped up for my loved one and her god nephew and niece. Broccoli with oyster mushrooms with oyster sauce. This is one of my best dishes and the feedback was that they liked it very much. Its actually quite simple to whip up this dish. However, the simpler the dish, the more skills required. I'm not saying that I'm a good cook, but I think I cook well enough to get through, I guess? Haha..

Of course, my dishes are not match for the below picture:

This was one of the dishes we ordered over at 'Pu Tien' restaurant the other time. Although its only a simple dish, spinach with century egg, the cooks are able to amazingly make it into such a tasty dish that we finished everything clean, short of licking the plate! I think I will take a few years before I will be able to master half of it, and start whipping out better dishes.

Now, for the 3 things that made me smile today:

1. Once again, I woke up to a wonderful morning today. Yes, it was raining again! As I have mentioned previously, I have always loved the rain. So, just by raining in the morning, brought a smile to my face.

2. I was involved in a TTX today, where a group of us sat down and went through day by day, what is going to happen daily for the upcoming exercise in 3 weeks time. I'm glad we had this as it clears alot of unknowns and misunderstanding along the way, thus making all of us clearer on the buildup to the exercise. As the exercise is an important one for my boys and myself, this clearing up session have given me more clarity and I'm more confident that my boys will be able to do well for this exercise. That brought a smile to my face as well.

3. The third thing that made me smile today was of course, my loved one. We were chatting over msn while I was blogging and she listed out the things she's going to do with my upcoming bonuses. I'm glad she isn't the type of materialistic girl and only thinks of getting herself things with my money, but rather the brainy one who will use my money for investments and secure our future. Although it might hurt now, but I understand that the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow. Therefore, I'm glad someone is helping me to ensure that the pot of gold is still there. Thank you dear!

Thats all for today~ Need to go for a run tomorrow~

Cheers~


No comments: